FOUNDER & CEO
After years as a food & drink magazine editor, I made the move into Public Relations 15 years ago: combining a love of writing and communications with a vast food and drink knowledge.
I understand the unique and special nature of food and drink businesses and the hard work they put in to make their brands successful and I love nothing more than helping them increase their success through effective PR.
Each of my clients is different and has varying objectives so I work closely with them - whether that be the founders, owners or the marketing guys - to create unique and special PR stories that we can promote to the world. And my track record speaks for itself.
Over the years I've helped my clients secure coverage in high profile magazines and newspapers such as The Sunday Telegraph, BBC Good Food, Olive, London Evening Standard, House and Garden, The Grocer, The Guardian, The Telegraph, Hello!, Delicious, Good Housekeeping, The Sun, The Daily Mail, Metro and Country Living, among many others, as well as exposure on national radio and local television.
Why Choose Nicola Whiteford PR?
- I have extensive media and PR experience and consistently achieve excellent results for my clients.
- I have a unique understanding of the food, drink and health industries, with strong links to both local and national trade, business, consumer and online press.
- As a former journalist I understand how the media works and what journalists want. I can write clear, concise and interesting copy that attracts attention from the right people and create targeted PR plans that link into topical issues, themes and current affairs.
- I'm dedicated and loyal to each of my clients and work hard to meet their requirements and expectations, whilst helping them grow. I am also honest and if I don't think something will work, I'll explain why and come up with alternative options.
- I have proven experience of increasing brand awareness, improving sales and generating extensive press coverage.